Like all of Android users we also want to explore best apps for our Android phones every day. The apps that are going to revolutionise functionality or, at the very least, offer something so great that it becomes one of the top apps that has to be downloaded on your handset. With no more descriptions and starting points this weeks top 3 Android apps are as under:
1: Tapet – HD Wallpapers
This app is at number 1 in all apps this week. Because this is one of the first kind of apps we find on play store in personalization category. This app automatically generates new wallpapers for your smartphone. So everytime you pick up your phone you’ll see a fresh wallpaper. And wait no Internet connection is required. Yes we are right furthermore you shouldn’t worry about CPU or memory consumption. This app automatically generates high-quality wallpapers, even Android-Lollipop Material-Style ones. You can either select a random wallpaper or let the app generate one for you hourly or daily.
- Wallpapers are created according to your device’s screen resolution – making them the highest possible quality.
- With Material-Design wallpapers support.
- No images are being downloaded from the internet. Everything is rapidly generated in your device.
- Images fit your screen perfectly and even create a beautiful parallax effect, making the wallpaper even more pleasant.
- Effects: Blur, Saturation and more. New exciting themes added in every version!
- It is not a Live-Wallpaper app. You shouldn’t worry about CPU or memory consumption. It is super efficient. Guaranteed!
- You can set the app to surprise you with a new wallpaper hourly or daily. You will most likely never see the same wallpaper twice.
2: Hello — Caller ID & Blocking
Your phone is great in doing so many things. Facebook has Introduced “Hello”. A new app that connects with Facebook to make your phone smarter. See who’s calling you, even if you don’t have that phone number saved in your phone. So when you get a call you can see who it is before you answer it. And if its a friends birthday or a business call you know exactly how to answer based on the info that’s been shared with you on Facebook. With hello you can also block any number and ignore calls from coming to your phone. Keeping your calls limited to the people you want to talk to. Hello also makes it easier to find what you’re looking for. So if you’re looking for a restaurant you can search call and get directions all in one place. And because Hello is linked to the Facebook messenger so you’ll have the option to call or text free.
- Easily block unwanted calls.
- Automatically block calls from numbers that have been blocked by a lot of other people.
- Search your phone contacts and people and places on Facebook, without switching between apps.
- Always have the latest info about your contacts, including their profile pictures and birthdays.
- Open a Facebook profile or Page with just one tap.
- Call and text for free with Messenger.
- Call, add and edit contacts — just like you do on your phone.
3: Drupe – Contacts. Your way.
Here’s a question. Didn’t technology evolved to make it easier for humans to communicate? Almost everything on your phone involves interacting with other people. So how do it become so complicated. Need to reach a friend you’ll need to unlock your screen like a nap. Then you realize that now you need to switch to another app just to text someone. So the developers of this app decided to kick it up a notch. Introducing drupe, A brand new mobile experiences so natural. No wonder why it wasn’t always there in the store. Now get rid of all contacts and apps mess with one simple gesture. Just look for the drupe dot to call, email, navigate Send a calendar invite, text or whatsapp to any of your contacts. Your recent contacts and favourite are always just a swipe away. You can also create groups and do same actions with them too. This app brings your contacts and communication apps together in one place, that’s accessible from all your screens. Want to contact someone? Just swipe the contact to the right app and get in touch! Simple. Time for a change get drupe today.
- A unified recent communications log – calls, SMS, messaging and more
- A semi-transparent trigger icon is always with you – activated with one swipe
- Integrated with: Call, SMS, email, calendar, WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger, Skype, Tango, Voxer, Hangout, Telegram, Viber, Line, We Chat, Hike, Waze, Google Maps
- Easy search- Reach all your contacts from the main screen
- Customize your favorites and communication apps by preference
- Interact with the same group over different apps