Whatsapp calling is in news for many days and it is now cleared that Whatsapp calling feature is not a hoax or anything. Its a reality. You can enable it on devices running Android kitkat and up. Users running android jellybean can receive calls but they unfortunately cannot make one. You can enable this feature just by updating your whatsapp app. And then request us or anyone you know to call you. This will enable your calling feature in whatsapp immediately. Follow these simple 4 steps and you’ll enable your calling feature.
- Download WhatsApp v561 from here.
- Install WhatsApp v561 by simply tapping on the apk file using any file manager app. Make sure you have ‘Unknown sources’ checked in ‘Settings’ to install apps from third-party sources. The option should pop up on its own if you don’t have it enabled.
- Now go to ‘Settings’ and then to ‘Application Manager’ where all your apps are listed/running. Find WhatsApp and ‘Force Stop’ it. This will kill the WhatsApp application running in the background so that WhatsApp can restart again. Don’t worry, your contacts and registration will not be reset. This step is faster than restarting the entire smartphone again, unless you wish to reboot.
- Now wait for a WhatsApp enabled caller to call you, or if you know someone who has it, request him/her to call you. Once you receive the call, WhatsApp calling feature is enabled for you.
Your Whatsapp calling feature will be enabled and you’ll see phone icon in above header of app. If you are not succeeded then rollback to the earlier version of whatsapp immediately. You can download the older version here
Request Us Whatsapp calling invitation:
You can also request us if you donot know anyone with the opt already enabled. We are giving away invitations for whatsapp calling feature for limited time and people. The invitations will be sent on first come first serve basis. Make sure to follow all these points below.
- Subscribe to our newsletter
- Follow Us on Twitter
- Share this Page on your Twitter/Facebook
- Email Us your whatsapp number and your twitter username (email@example.com)